Pages

Follow by Email

Monday, December 10, 2012

2012 Holiday Blog Hop

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!! GUESS WHAT?? WHY YES, IT'S BEGUN!




Yes everyone, it's that time of year again. A time of sharing, remembering, family times and reaching out to those who are a part of your life. I love the holiday seasons, always have. I'm honored to be part of this great hop which includes a ton of fantastic authors. Our talents span all genres and age limits. I'm certain there is something out there for everyone. If you've missed it, or need to get back, you can find the original hop page HERE

Visit it often to see all the wonderful books, authors and prizes to be had. Trust me, there are a ton of items out there. During this hop I hope to hear from all the readers and writers alike. Today, feel free to introduce yourself and tell me what the one thing you wish for for this holiday season. The limit is only what you put on  your imagination.

For me, it would be to be able to spend it with all my family. Both here, in the UK and those who are no longer living. To have that one special day that was magical when I was a kid. That would be perfect for me. How about you? Let's hear it.

As the week progresses we'll get more questions and answers out there. But until then, enjoy the hop and come back and visit. There is always a warm fire, hot cocoa and a seat for you to rest your weary legs on. I'll be giving away a couple copies of my novel KEEPERS OF WATER at the end of this hop, so stay tuned. And as always, remember to leave your name and email address as ways to enter the contest!

And if I don't remember to say it again, I hope everyone has a fantastic holiday season.

Happy reading and writing everyone!!

RG

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in this, I love how much reader engagement/giving back happens with indie authors :-)

    The one thing I'd love more than anything else this season is for my boyfriend to get a job offer and be able to relocate closer to me. Our entire relationship has been long distance (met and started hanging out something like 10 days before graduating from college). I lucked out, since my city is his dream city. The long distance part will end eventually, but I'd like it to do so ASAP. (cmu(dot)smiles(at)gmail(dot)com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you, RG. The thing I'd like most of all is to have that one magical day with all of those I love (here and who have passed), filled with the excitement and anticipation and fun that we knew so well in childhood. The next best thing for me is to provide that same magic for my children so that they will also look back on their childhood and smile. :) And failing that, I could really use a maid! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one thing that I wish for this holiday season is for each and every member of my family to be together for Christmas. Everyone appears to be very happy around the Christmas and it'd be fun to get caught up with how they've been doing through out the year and what their plans for the year to come will be.

    craigcrystal AT ymail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one thing I wish for this Christmas is for my husband to find a job and for us to be happy, healthy and cared for in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish that my family could all be together on Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish for my son to be able to afford to pay and finish his college education.
    wildflowermother@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that my fiance got a job so we were able to move into our apartment soon. And I wish that I become pregnant soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish that everyone gets to be with family and just spend time together! Thanks for the contest!

    Lee Anne Benjamin
    leeannefoltz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wish would be simple and complex - that all wishes are granted, for kindness to all people, creatures and things abounds - not just one day but for the year to come. Simple.
    It's very nice to 'meet' you - and I appreciate the participation - I love the idea of an all Indie Author hop.

    Best of the season to you and yours!
    ~gaele
    gl hince at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. frogman44 at gmail dot com

    I'd love to have a peaceful, happy holiday with family. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Christmas wish is simple (or atleast I think it is).

    I would like some sanity (work at home mom of 4 daughters) or a day pass to the spa (or even some more books to escape into).

    Happy Holidays

    BeckeyWhiteATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My name is Rob, I'm a writer who plans to publish his first novel in April of 2013. My wish is that I wasn't alone anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My name is Gale and I am an avid reader. I would love to have all my family together for the holidays. pgan427@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi my name is Kathy and my wish for this year is to have my family together safe and sound and healthy! To me it isn't about the gifts, it's about the love and being together. Thank you very much for the hop and giveaways! Happy Holidays!

    kathyfuierer@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for the giveaway :)
    brittanyrose40 @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My wish is that all the wishes posted here could come true.

    suzy.thompson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish: for restored health for myself and all who need it. Happy Holiday Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Christmas wish is that everyone in the family still have job next year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who am I? Who am I? 24601. Oh, Wait. I'm channeling here, sorry. I am a Science Fiction and Fantasy author, but interestingly enough I'm currently writing a Paranormal Fantasy. I'm loving how it's coming together. For more information about me feel free to visit my website at www.lucindamoebius.com

    ReplyDelete